Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Bookworm

I'm a serious bookworm. I love to read. Right now, I'm in school going for an English degree. That means, a lot of reading. And I figure, if I'm going to be reading all these books and I have to write critical response papers on them anyway, I should start a blog with what I really think about the books I read. Some I'll love and want to read over and over. Some I'll hate and be glad that I'm done reading them.

When I finish my current class, I'll be taking a break from school while my husband and I move and take some time with family. Then, I'll read books for me, personal pleasure books. Some series, some not. During the few months off while we're doing this moving process, I'll post my reviews on books that I'll generally enjoy.

I'll be bluntly honest about the books I read and it will be exactly what I think. I'm not doing this for any other reason than I love books and I love to talk about books.

No comments:

Post a Comment