Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2015

The Book Chat

I've been excited to experience The Book Chat over at The Tangerine, but when I started following her blog (rather sporadically), it had been put on kind of a long hiatus. That made me sad. But, she has started it again, so I'm able to take part in this!

This week's topic is "what are you reading?" This is one of those topics that I am interested in seeing what other books are being read right now.

I'm currently only reading one book.

Divergent by Veronica Roth

Divergent (Divergent, #1)

I have had this on my to-read list for a long time. I've kept meaning to read it, and I've finally gotten to it. I'm not terribly far into it yet, but I'm already enjoying it. I find the main character - Tris - very intriguing. I am definitely looking forward to finishing this book and the rest of the series.

Part of the reason I'm only reading one book right now is because I'm taking a couple of poetry classes, so I'm spending a lot of time reading various poems for class. That isn't nearly as fun and exciting as reading for pleasure is, so I always make sure that I try to keep one pleasure book going during my classes.

2 comments:

  1. I really loved Divergent - the book and the movie. :) The whole book series is pretty good. I really loved Tris - she's such a fighter and stands up for what she believes in and I admire that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this yet but feel like I should. Which means I probably need to put my name on a list at the library. Let us know when you're done if it lives up to the hype.

    ReplyDelete