Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

I started rereading the Harry Potter series recently because of the big news of Pottermore being open to everyone. I knew I had to do Pottermore, because I love learning things about books that I love that were never included in the book. JK Rowling doesn't disappoint with Pottermore.

This book is a great beginning to what has become a must read series. If you haven't read Harry Potter yet, shame on you. You totally should because the story in just this book is one of strength and growing into a person who does good.

What else can be said about Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone? I'll give that the first chapter is a bit slow and almost not necessary for the course of the book. And doing this book in conjunction with Pottermore, you learn about how Vernon and Petunia Dursley met, the history of Professor McGonagall, a lot of history that JK Rowling never included in the book, but were hinted at in the story.

I think I'll always love this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment