Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Eclipse


**Links: Book 1 * Book 2**

Eclipse is my second favorite of this series. It's still not the most well written of books, but it's an improvement, especially when compared to New Moon just before it. But I do actually enjoy the story of this one a little more. I think it's because, by this point in the series, I've found myself completely immersed in the lives of these characters and the struggles of each of them is becoming so much more defined.

Granted, you still need to release your mind to a point where you let yourself be a teenage girl, but past that, it's a better book. I do enjoy this one. (Breaking Dawn, the last book, is really my favorite.)

But, like all the books in the Twilight Saga, go into it not expecting greatness and instead expecting an escape from reality for a while, and you'll be golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment