Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sundays at Tiffany's


Ok, first, I have to admit, I've read this book before. But, it's definitely competing to be one of my favorite reads.

Now, it's a James Patterson book, so the chapters are ridiculously short. As in, a couple of clicks on my Kindle. This means that it's easy to just zoom through the entire book.

The actual book? It  is a sweet, adorable romance novel. Michael is Jane's childhood imaginary friend. His job is just that, being an imaginary friend to kids who need his help. When Jane is a child, she feels ignored by her parents, controlled by her mother, and she just needs a friend. But when he ends up in New York 23 years after he leaves her on her ninth birthday, neither of them expects that they will fall in love.

It's such a sweet romance. It's almost pure in how these two characters interact and fall in love. I absolutely adore this book, and I'm sure I'll read it again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment