Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Beautiful Creatures


I had been seeing mixed reviews regarding this book. It seemed like people either love it, or they hate it. I am in the love it category. I mean, I blew through it in three days. It just sucked me in.

Ethan is just a normal boy. A normal, mortal boy. Then, Lena appears in his small town. A small town where new people are outsiders. She is shunned and hated by the whole town because she's different. She's not from the town, so she doesn't belong.

It doesn't help that she has magic that she doesn't have full control over.

Ethan doesn't care, he falls for her anyway. But she's counting down to her sixteenth birthday, the day when Lena's whole world will change.

I loved this book. I'm hoping the next is just as engaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment