Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Fallen


I read so many bad reviews about this book on Goodreads that I was convinced that I was going to hate it. Oh, how wrong I was. I actually enjoyed it.

Granted, it does fall in to the same category that Twilight does. It's the first book in a teen paranormal romance series. And I know that there are books that are in that genre that aren't like Twilight, but, honestly, this kind of is like Twilight. There's the battle for the heart of a girl between a two supernatural beings. Like Twilight.

It takes a long time to really get to where you get what's going on. Luce, the main character, is forced into a reform school after an unexplainable accident happens to a boy she likes. Her first day she meets both Cam and Daniel. Cam takes an immediate liking to her, but Daniel tries everything he can to push her away.

Luce finds that she is drawn to Daniel and, while Cam has charm, she finds him pushy and overbearing. But Daniel soon gives in and explains to her why she is so drawn to him.

I hate that I admit that I love books like this. I'm going to be 26 in two months and I love these cheesy drama filled teen books.

No comments:

Post a Comment