Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Rapture


**Book 1 * Book 2 * Book 3 * Book 3.5**

This was definitely my favorite book of the entire series. Maybe it's because it felt like the best ending for these books, or maybe I just really liked this particular story. Who knows? But I loved this book.

It felt like a conclusion book too. It truly had the feeling that it was bringing this story to an end. And geez, what an end it was.

Luce, Daniel, and all the other angels have to find three relics that will help them determine where the angels fell seven thousand years prior. They have to find it to stop Lucifer, who has gone back in time and is bringing the past angels through the fall to the present.

Through this whole book, Luce is slowly rediscovering who she is, but the secret that she needs to uncover doesn't get revealed until right at the end.

I was really satisfied with this ending. I couldn't imagine any other ending that would have made me really happy with the future of Lucinda and Daniel. So, yes, I thoroughly enjoyed this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment