Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Shopaholic and Baby


**Book 1 * Book 2 * Book 3 * Book 4**

Another fun Shopaholic book. But this one I could really relate to because I know what it's like to be a mom to be.

In this book, Becky is pregnant. So she's become the shopaholic mom to be. Which happens to the best of us.

She also decides to change doctors halfway through her pregnancy from the older doctor who delivered Luke to this new celebrity obstetrician - Venetia Carter.

What Becky wasn't expecting was the discovery that new doctor Venetia is, in fact, Luke's ex-girlfriend from college. And Venetia has ulterior motives.

The dislike for Venetia kind of grew in me as I read the book. As more of her character was revealed, I hated her more and felt for Becky.

The resolution of this book is great. I just really had fun with this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment