Pages

Monday, July 20, 2015

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

I still love this series, even after all these years. I love how the books themselves mature, like Harry through these years.

Order of the Phoenix is one of my favorites. You've got Harry essentially fighting a perpetual battle against Voldemort, the Ministry, even his fellow students. The story gets darker than it had been in previous books, and you can tell that the characters are dealing with things that are well beyond what their age should be putting up with.

Harry definitely has a hard time in this book, what with this mental connection with Voldemort that he has to deal with.

I'm not going to lie, I'm glad that Pottermore exists, because it gives so much more depth to a series that I loved as a teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment