Pages

Monday, November 23, 2015

Rebranding

So it's been a while. How have you guys been doing? Life kind of got away from me, although the reading didn't stop. The reading continued, but my posts here ceased. Now I want to get back to that.

But, in this comes a new decision with regards to this blog. I still want to write reviews of the books that I've read, but I also just want to write basic posts about my love of books and how this love affects my everyday life.

So, because of that, I will be slightly changing the purpose of this blog. The name remains the same, because it is who I am.

The reviews remain. That part won't change because that's what this blog started as. But now there will also be posts about books to film that I've watched, memories about reading, posts about my kids (my oldest is just learning how to read and that's so exciting) and books/reading with them. Starting January, I'm also hoping to start personal challenges at the beginning of each month to help me reach my reading goal better every year.

For now, keep an eye out for some new posts this week, including some musings over what kind of challenges I want to attempt for my yearly goals. I'm hoping that this blog can better fit my personal desires of writing, while focusing on my passion for books.

No comments:

Post a Comment