Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Fifty Shades Darker


**Links: Book 1**

That was an intense book. And it wasn't entirely the sex that made it intense. You have the threat of an ex-sub, a new boss who is rather creepy, and an ex-Domme who is just a witch.

I liked this book better than the first. The first book had so little in the way of character development, that I didn't feel like I really got to know the characters until I read this book. Now, I find Christian and Ana sort of endearing.

I still love the sex scenes, but I am still pregnant. They're still intense and descriptive, but the fear that I had that Christian would try to take things too far isn't there anymore.

So, like I said last time, I enjoyed this book, but if you aren't into descriptive sex scenes, don't read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment