Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Fifty Shades of Grey

Wow. Intense book. It definitely lives up to the genre of Erotic Romance. I enjoyed the story, partly because I'm pregnant and my husband is deployed. So it was nice to vanish into a book of such an erotic nature. I will confess that it caused some rather intense dreams that I likely wouldn't have had if I hadn't been reading this right up to the time I fell asleep last night.

I will say, as someone who really enjoys writing, this was not something that I would call well-written. There are grammar mistakes, and at times the story is weak. But, it's an erotic novel. I didn't have high expectations for the writing. I went into it really wanting the erotic part of it. And that didn't fail me.

Don't read this if you can't handle sex scenes written in detail. Don't read this if you can't handle bondage and domination and control. Believe me. You would not enjoy this book. But, if you don't mind those, by all means, read this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment