Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Memory of Light

**Links: Prequel * Book 1 * Book 2 * Book 3 * Book 4 * Book 5 * Book 6 * Book 7 * Book 8 * Book 9 * Book 10 * Book 11 * Book 12 * Book 13**

Book 14. The last book. The end of the epic fantasy that I found myself sucked into several years ago. I could easily argue that this is the best, but since it is up to each person to judge that for themselves, I'll stick with it being my favorite book.

This book literally covers the Last Battle. It begins on four separate battlefronts, with each of the four great generals of the time leading a fight. Rand is doing his best to defeat the Dark One, his battle the biggest while also just being a man fighting for the lives of everyone he knows.

Lives are lost. Certain characters that you grow to know and love are never seen again. Some characters finally meet their destinies. But, let's face it: this book will have you wondering until the last page. Even during those last pages, there are some worries and fears. But the end of the book is amazing!

Now I just need to figure out what I'm going to read next.

No comments:

Post a Comment