Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

When I started this book, I was slightly dubious. It did not appeal to me at all in the first few chapters. I mean, really, what's so interesting about a finance reporter who is convicted of libel?

Then, the mystery began. I got totally sucked into the story. This reporter, the one who usually reports on companies and financial what-not, is being paid to solve a 40 year old mystery of a missing girl?

I so badly wanted to know what had happened to Harriet Vanger. I was devoted through all of the evidence. But there are a few twists that you don't see coming, and those twists are what kept me going through this book. At one point, I swore I knew what had happened and that I had solved the case. But, alas, I was terribly wrong.

Through all of this, there is the story of a broken girl who is able to access information on just about anyone given the chance. I thoroughly enjoyed Lisbeth Salander.

I'm excited to read the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment