Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest

**Book 1 * Book 2**

I got horribly wrapped up in the end of this book. So much so that I finished reading the book at 2 am. Yeah. That doesn't happen to me very often.

Anyway, this book is the conclusion of the Millennium series. Lisbeth is in huge amounts of trouble and Mikael is trying desperately to save her. But there is a huge conspiracy that is fighting against the two of them. Certain people within the government are out to protect Lisbeth's father, a Russian spy who defected in the 70s. The problem with this is that these people are committing huge crimes in order to protect the secret of Zalachenko.

I haven't had a book really affect me the way that this one did. I was shaking because I was so excited and had so much anticipation built up in me. I just had to know what would happen.

All in all, a very satisfying conclusion to a relatively good series.

No comments:

Post a Comment