Pages

Friday, January 22, 2016

Eragon

I always feel at home with epic fantasies. Eragon, book one of the Inheritance Cycle, makes me feel like I'm returning to that genre which I can generally lose myself in.

Eragon is just a poor country boy until a mysterious blue stone comes into his life. Everything changes after that, especially when that mysterious blue stone hatches to reveal a beautiful dragon. Now, Eragon and his dragon Saphira have to run from the little village in the middle of nowhere to save both of their lives.

He is kind of thrust into an adventure that he never expected, with risks he never knew existed. Everyting in his life changes because Saphira chose to hatch for him, making him the first of a new generation of Dragon Riders.

It is an intriguing novel and I hope that the rest of the series is just as fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment