Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2016

New Year, New Start

Welcome to 2016! We're one week in and I've already finished a book. What a start to the year! I'm excited to enjoy some great books this year. I don't know what I'll read yet, but I hope that by the end of the year I can look back on everything that I read in 2016 and have more good reads than bad ones.

That being said, it's 2016 and I'm looking to direct this blog into a bit of a new direction. I'll still have book reviews, but I'm also planning to throw some personal challenges out there each month. I don't expect anyone else to join me in my personal challenges, but I'd like to present them for myself so that I can reach my yearly goal.

What is my yearly goal? Well, this year I plan to read 60 books. I'm really hoping that I'll read more than that, but considering I only read 45 books in 2015, I figured I'd set a conservative goal for myself.

I'll definitely read one new release each month, so as to keep up with what's being released into the world this year.

So, here's to a great new year and a new focus on my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment