Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

206 Bones


**Book 1 * Book 2 * Book 3 * Book 4 * Book 5 * Book 6 * Book 7 * Book 8 * Book 9 * Book 10 * Book 11**

This book was intriguing. Tempe was in serious trouble from the get go. She's trapped in an enclosed space, with a headache and something wrong with her ankle, and she has no idea how she got there or why. So, she does the only thing she can, she tries to remember what happened to get her to where she is while trying to find some way out and to help.

Slowly she pieces the story together. Accusations of mishandling a case. Bones going missing. A new pathologist at her Montreal lab. And three murdered old ladies. But how do they all tie together? And did she make a mistake with the case of an heiress who she declared died accidentally?

I was gripped through this book. I feared for Tempe's life, even though I knew she had to be ok because there are more books still to read. Then I spent a good chunk of the book trying to figure out who was trying to ruin her and who threw her in the underground tomb. I kept changing my mind as characters were fleshed out.

I'm still very much into these books. Although the Ryan/Tempe relationship - or lack thereof - is starting to get tiresome.

No comments:

Post a Comment