Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Catching Fire


**Link: Book 1**

Once again, great book. I had heard so many great things about this series, and so far, two out of three books in, I am not disappointed.

Katniss is such a strong character, but I don't know how she does it. She has to go back into the arena, be a tribute, participate in the Hunger Games again. For the second year in a row, she goes in vowing to save Peeta no matter what. She knows she couldn't live without him, but I think she struggles with actually loving him.

The districts are rebelling and Katniss doesn't realize that she is the symbol of this rebellion. I've never really been a huge fan of dystopic novels, but if I find more like this series, I would read them in a heartbeat.

If you haven't read this series, go out now and do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment