Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Mockingjay


**Links: Book 1 * Book 2**

The final book in The Hunger Games trilogy. And I felt like this book was full of more emotions than the other two books had.

The rebellion is in full swing, and people are dying left and right. Katniss is the symbol of the rebellion, the Mockingjay itself. She does it reluctantly, mostly because the one person who she feels she needs to have by her side is in the hands of the Capitol.

I felt her fear over Peeta. She doesn't realize just what she feels for him, just that she wants to save his life.

Have a box of Kleenex ready for the end of this book, especially if you find yourself getting attached to characters like I do. You will cry and it will be heartbreaking.

I feel a little empty now that I'm done with this series, but it had to end at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment