Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Hunger Games


Oh my god. So this book took me two days to read. I didn't really believe everyone who said that this story sucks you in, but then I started reading. And as I read, I couldn't put this book down. Each time I did, I had to pick it back up as soon as I possibly could. And I wasn't disappointed. I LOVED this book.

I started feeling this connection with Katniss. Every emotion that she expressed feeling, I found myself feeling. Her disgust over the Hunger Games, her sadness at deaths, her fear over dying herself. I felt it all. I wanted Katniss to realize her feelings for Peeta. I wanted her to open up. I wanted so many things for Katniss. Some of them happened, some didn't.

If you haven't read this book, I suggest you do. It is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment